Date & Time:
January 8th, 2019
9:00 am – 11:00 am
Women’s Book Study
Tuesdays, Jan 8 – Mar 5 | 9:00 am – 11:00 am | Room 209
Childcare: Cost for childcare is $20 for entire session
Sign up: In the Welcome Center on Sundays, Dec 30 and Jan 6, or contact Megan Holm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy a time of fellowship, encouragement, and study. Please purchase book ahead of time through Amazon or other retailers.
Advice books are no short-lived trend, even though much of the advice parading as “wisdom” proves shallow in the long run. What we need is biblical wisdom, and even more than that we need hearts set on the One who governs all our practicalities. The book of Proverbs unlocks the key to both, helping us to face very real challenges such as:
- handling our freedom, independence, and material resources wisely
- keeping ourselves sexually pure
- practicing biblical femininity in a world that scorns us for it
- sustaining God-glorifying marriages
- elevating biblical priorities ahead of day-to-day pressures
Exploring the timeless counsel in the book of Proverbs, A Woman’s Wisdom teaches us to know the very Author of wisdom and to apply his relevant, how-to riches.