We are looking forward to a variety of experiences for mature Christians of our church family and their friends. Our goal is to provide one activity a month. These activities revolve around these four functional aspirations.
- Community Service
- Cultural Enrichment
- Spiritual/Educational Growth
- Social Fellowship
While all four do have a social aspect, we want to ensure that we are more focused outward than inward. We are excited about this group and hope that you will join us!
Monthly Luncheons – 2018-2019
Held at 12:15 pm
This season we have a fantastic line-up of speakers for each of our luncheons. Enjoy some delicious food, fellowship, and a though-provoking message each month. Be sure to get these dates on your calendar!
- Oct 7: Meet the Johnstons – Life, Love, and Faith | Speakers: Pastor Jim and Lisa Johnston
- Nov 4: Fear Not! | Speakers: Jim and Edna Lake
- Dec 2: Christmas Lunch and Carol Service
- Jan 6: Understanding the Old Testament – The Heart of the Matter is the Heart | Speaker: Gaylard Moore
- Feb 10: Psalms, Hymns, and Spiritual Songs: Christian Hymnody | Speaker: Pastor Luke Lusted
- Mar 3: Biblical Words of Wisdom | Speaker: Pastor Tom Blanchard
- Apr 7: Talking to God | Speaker: Pastor Darryl DelHousaye
- May 19: The Inescapable Jesus | Speaker: Pastor Julian Gibb
“Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works.”