We are looking forward to a variety of experiences for mature Christians of our church family and their friends. Our goal is to provide one activity a month. These activities revolve around these four functional aspirations.
- Community Service
- Cultural Enrichment
- Spiritual/Educational Growth
- Social Fellowship
While all four do have a social aspect, we want to ensure that we are more focused outward than inward. We are excited about this group and hope that you will join us!
Monthly Luncheons – 2019-2020
Held at 12:20 pm
This season we have a fantastic line-up of speakers for each of our luncheons. Enjoy some delicious food, fellowship, and a though-provoking message each month. Be sure to get these dates on your calendar!
- Oct 6: Our Musical Heritage| Speaker: Pastor Tom Blanchard
- Nov 3: Anxiety: Is it possible to have the Peace that transcends all understanding? | Speaker: Gary Bender
- Dec 8: Christmas Lunch and Carol Service
- Jan 5: The Great Commission and the opportunities we all have to share Christ | Speakers: Dr. Jim and Edna Lake
- Feb 9: Genesis Through Sarah’s Eyes | Speaker: Duffy Gibb
- Mar 1: God’s Story for Our Lives | Speaker: Dr. Tim Smith
- Apr 5: Biblical Wisdom and the Journey of Life | Speaker: Pastor Darryl DelHousaye
- May 24: The Pilgrim’s Progress | Speaker: Pastor Julian Gibb
“Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works.”